Free DNS Management allows you to control your domain names from our web interface, without you having to install, configure and manage your own DNS server.
Our simple interface will allow you to add, modify and delete your domains with just a few clicks.
All you need to do is point your domains to our DNS Servers.
It is accessible from your client area under Domains => My Domains => Select Domain
To add a zone/domain:
1) Click 'Add Zone' Button
2) In 'Zone Name' field enter your domain name
3) In 'IP:' field enter the IP to where you would like to point this domain to
4) Click 'Add Zone'
5) Login to your domain name registrar and point your domain name to cdns1.vpscheapinc.net & cdns2.vpscheapinc.net - *(if you get an error here please see below)
6) Wait for the changes to propagate globally, usually it takes a few hours and you are all set!
*Some domain name registrars such as Godaddy may not allow you to directly set your name server(s) to the above 2. You might get an error saying:
"Nameservers not registered" , or similar.
1) In such case, again from your domain name registrar control panel, create 2 Hosts, calling them NS1.yourdomain.com and NS2.yourdomain.com.
2) Point NS1 to 18.104.22.168
3) Point NS2 to 22.214.171.124
4) Changes the name servers for your domain the the newly create ns1 and ns2.yourdomain.com
5) Wait for the changes to propagate globally, usually it takes a few hours and you are all set !